You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
My aim is to work with you, to help you feel the best you can with the body that you have, during whatever is happening in your life.
A holistic approach
As acupuncturists we’re trained to look at the whole picture and advise on the energetics of food, the importance of exercise and enough rest.
I also have a network of great colleagues and practitioners in all different areas of health and wellbeing, in case you need any further advice, support or treatment.
I am also a fully qualified Facial Enhancement Acupuncturist, trained by Paul Adkins, one of the UK’s leading Cosmetic Acupuncturists.
Rachal Buller, Traditional Acupuncturist
I have helped patients with a broad range of conditions and symptoms including:
- Digestive problems
- Emotional issues
- Long term chronic conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Pain management for bad backs and joint problems
- Respiratory conditions
- Skin diseases and complaints
- Sports injuries
- Terminally ill patients and their families
* Trigger Points and Beyond Certificate – for sports and musculoskeletal conditions – Nicholas Garner
* Electroacupuncture for musculoskeletal problems Certificate – Stephen Lee
* Facial Enhancement Acupuncture Certificate – Paul Adkins
* Skin Diseases and Conditions Certificate – Ken Lloyd
* It takes two: understanding Female & Male Infertility Certificate – Jill Glover
* IVF & Miscarriage Certificate – Jill Glover
* Obstetric Acupuncture Module – Jill Glover
* Maternity Acupuncture, pregnancy, labour and postpartum Certificate – Debra Betts
* Anxiety UK Training to become an Anxiety UK Approved Practitioner
* Chinese Medicine Dietary Advice Certificate – Danny Blythe
* The Science of Guasha Certificate – Arya Nielsen
* Moxa Certificate – Snow Wang
* Cupping Therapy in the Treatment of Musculoskeletal Complaints & Cosmetic Therapy Certificate – Ilkay Chirali
I am an Anxiety UK approved Acupuncturist participating in their Acupuncture Research Pilot 2017. I took part in the Arthritis UK 2017 research study on low back pain.
I have always been fascinated in the human body, nature and its connections. I’m passionate about my job and helping others to feel better and more balanced in their lives.
A bit about me…
I’m lucky enough to have grown up and still live in this beautiful area, and try to spend as much time outside as possible either walking the dog or playing netball.
With a passion for travel, I’m probably at my happiest when I’ve got a back pack on exploring somewhere new or when a client walks out of my treatment room feeling like a different person.
I rescued my dog Lottie from the Dogs Trust. She’s the best decision my husband and I ever made.
A self-confessed foody, I spend much of my time thinking about food, baking or on my allotment working out what to eat next.
I’ve been volunteering at St Francis Hospice, Berkhamsted for four years now and work in the In Patients Unit (IPU), where patients go for respite care and to end their days. It’s a wonderful place and we take care of the patient’s food and drink requirements, deal with the patient’s families and help in the kitchen and bistro.