Acupuncture in Chesham
Hi, I am Rachal, and I am a registered Acupuncturist in Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
My aim is to work with you, to help you feel the best you can with the body that you have, during whatever is happening in your life.
I am also a fully qualified ScarWork Therapist, trained in Sharon Wheeler’s ScarWork therapy.
I currently run my practice from the Laceys Yard clinic in Chesham Town Centre. I have clients that come from the areas around Chesham, Amersham, Chalfont’s, Great Missenden, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Berkhamsted, Tring and Hemel Hempstead as well as from London.
Laceys Yard is 5 minutes’ walk from Chesham station via the High Street and parking is available in the town centre car parks. It is also easily accessible by train from London – Baker Street (Metropolitan Line) and Marylebone (Chiltern Line).
Are you looking for some support with pain, an injury, illness or emotional issues?
• Back pain
• Digestive problems
• Emotional issues
• Joint pain
• Long term chronic conditions
• Neurological conditions
• Respiratory conditions
• Skin diseases and complaints
• Sports injuries
• Terminally ill patients and their families
Are you looking for some support with fertility, pregnancy, hormonal or menstrual issues?
• Hormonal issues
• IVF – offering flexible appointments during IVF cycles
• Menopausal issues
• Menstrual problems
I have completed further training in these areas:
• Maternity acupuncture, pregnancy, labour and postpartum Post Graduate Certificate – Debra Betts
• Obstetric Acupuncture Certificate – Jill Glover
Are you unhappy with your skin, or your wrinkles?
- Do you have an unsightly scar from surgery, an accident or burn?
- Is your scar tissue causing restriction in movement or pain?
- Do you suspect that your bladder, bowel or infertility issues could be in part due to scar tissue?
- Are you embarrassed about the way your body now looks due to an unsightly scar?
I am a fully trained Sharon Wheeler’s ScarWork practitioner. This new form of manual scar therapy treatment is given without oils or creams to help post-operative, accident or burn scars.