Rachal Buller Acupuncture is committed to the online privacy of all its users. This policy statement is designed to give a clear explanation of Rachal Buller Acupuncture’s data processing practices.
INFORMATION THAT WE WILL COLLECT
- Browsing of this web site does not require any personally identifying information.
- Rachal Buller Acupuncture requires that users supply personal information when contacting Rachal Buller via the ‘Contact’ page. Some of the information requested is compulsory (for example your name and email address) and these compulsory fields are clearly marked on the ‘Contact’ form.
WHO I SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH, AND YOUR CHOICES
- Rachal Buller Acupuncture will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- Rachal Buller Acupuncture reserves the right to contact you via e-mail or telephone in relation to the ‘Contact’ form submission.
- Upon request, Rachal Buller Acupuncture will confirm whether she holds any of your personal information and if so, she will make you aware of which of your personal data are being held and for what purpose.
- Should any personal data that Rachal Buller Acupuncture holds be inaccurate, she will allow you to rectify or otherwise correct any erroneous records.
- If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferences.
- Should you wish for a copy of the personal data Rachal Buller Acupuncture holds, you many access this at any time by emailing email@example.com
Rachal Buller Acupuncture reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws, court orders and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself and its users.
This website is operated by Rachal Buller Acupuncture, Laceys Yard, High Street, Chesham, Bucks, HP5 1BU.